We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team.
We’re redefining virtual connective experiences
Our company was born out of the Pandemic, serving a need for human connection at a time we have to be physically distant.
We are rapidly growing at a time of great need - with significant early traction. We are building out our engineering team to work on some very exciting products for event planners, and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer as an early team member, working within a very senior team.
Our stack is React and Redux on top of Firebase and Firestore. We need you to excel in React and Redux and are happy to teach you Firebase and Firestore.
- Understand user requirements and deliver technical design and implementation.
- Collaborate across teams to deliver features.
- Review tickets/logs and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug platform applications.
- Build across the full stack, making use of design patterns and open source libraries where appropriate.
- Produce designs, code, tests and documentation of a high standard.
- Ensure platform performance and responsiveness.
- Work with and potentially manage a small agile development team.
- Deliver projects and OKRs on-time with high quality.
- Design, development and implementation of projects and features.
- Ensure compliance with development methodology and technical process.
- Participate in planning as we build our ever-growing product set.
- Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and development
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Nice to have
- Experience with FireStore
- Experience with FireBase (google hosting infrastructure)
- Experience with WebRTC, Jitsi, Twilio Video, and related video technologies
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team
- Flexible schedules
- Help others to help ourselves - providing tools for customers to create experiences
- Ridiculously customer centric - not just customer centric
- Time to market - better to be in the market
- Simplicity & usability
- Agency of all participants
- Radically respectful of customer data.
How to apply: