Zypsy is looking for a Senior UX/UI Design Lead, who will help us develop top-quality digital products for new and upcoming startups. You will tackle all aspects of the design process, help grow our capabilities at Zypsy and push the edges of the discipline.
As Senior UX/UI Design Lead at Zypsy, you get to collaborate across disciplines to create integrated design solutions for a wide range of different startups. In this role, you get exposure to and involvement with many parts of the design process: user research, brainstorming, concept development, prototyping, working with developers, and design stewardship. Relevant experience and mindset:
- You are passionate about digital products. You have 5 or more years of working experience in designing digital product, services, and experience from ideation to implementation.
- You're a systems thinker; you can make sense of complex information, user interaction flows, and system architecture.
- You are passionate about building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products throughout the product life cycle.
- You are very visually motivated and can create beautiful user interfaces. You also have a point of view on what makes excellent interaction design.
- You are fluent in fundamental interaction design skills:
- Ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, and mockups
- Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop and Figma
- Fluent in prototyping (for example, animations with After Effects or Figma/Protopie/Principle, click-throughs and interactive prototypes with Figma/Protopie/Principle)
- Fluency in Webflow is also an advantage
- You can clearly articulate your design process, approach, and impact in verbal and visual presentation. You are comfortable with communicating in English.
# Remote Work Life
Our vision at Zypsy is to build a network of exceptional designers & engineers by providing you with a rich remote working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with the world's best startups.
We are a fully remote company, and you will be free to work from wherever you like. However, for this position, we would prefer you to be in a European time zone. We conduct our work on various remote working tools such as Zoom, Slack, Notion, and Figma. Figma fluency in particular is integral to our work flow at Zypsy. We want to begin our engagement on a project-by-project basis, and after a couple of successful projects, we can then transition you to a full-time role if that is what you desire.
# How To Apply
We look forward to receiving your CV and portfolio at [[email protected]
). Unfortunately, due to the volume of response, we sometimes can't respond to every single applicant, but we sincerely pledge to try our best to respond to everyone.