- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
As a Data Scientist, you will be working in an agile environment using Senzoro's proprietary data to design and build Machine Learning algorithms across our core business lines. At Senzoro you will spent 80% of your time in the core of data science We pride ourselves on a dynamic, flat, "can-do" environment and are looking for those unique individuals who thrive in that dynamic.
What you'll do
- At Senzoro, you won’t spent 80% of your time data cleansing, because we collect our own data, so you can focus on the fun part
- Analyze sensor data
- Implement the appropriate ML algorithms
- Design and perform experiments to test the effectiveness of products we build
Who you are
- 3 years experience applying Machine Learning to real-world problems, or a brilliant mind who wants to transform into Data Science
- Comfortable coding in Python
- Familiarity with common ML / DataScience tools such as Azure, GCP, Watson, Sagemaker
- Knowledge around machine learning techniques, statistical, and predictive modeling, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence
- Interested in learning new software competencies
- Ability to design, implement, and document scalable code
- Driven, self-directed personality. Our team is composed of individuals who consistently demonstrate the ability to self-orient to challenges and solve them.
What you'll get
- Flat hierarchy environment with the possibility to generate valuable impact
- Flexibility to tackle your challenges the way you perceive it to be most effective
- Remote workplace with the freedom to choose where you work from
- Competitive Salary from 45 000 EUR (depending on experience) and participation in Bonus program
At Senzoro, we know nobody's perfect. But sometimes, our confidence can rob of us from applying for a role. No candidate will ever 100% match a job description and that's okay—we're open-minded and human after all. If you see yourself here, we're happy to hear from you!
About the company
Senzoro is a software company that focuses on providing the best machine status tracking service there is. Furthermore, we are using never seen before techniques to make the setup easier and faster.