Visit.org is looking for an intelligent, ambitious Software QA Tester to join our team remotely. This is an opportunity for an experienced QA professional with an eye for detail and excellent communication skills who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in NYC and around the world.
We’re a startup, so the right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, experience assessing software quality at early-stage companies, extreme passion for our mission, and of course, the desire to roll up your sleeves and make the impossible happen.
- Ensure that new software products are ready for consumer use
- Assess software quality through manual and automated testing in order to find and report bugs and glitches
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases as well as logs to document testing phases and defects
- Write user stories and track emails
- Work with development team to troubleshoot and prevent issues with new products
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 4 years' work experience in software QA testing
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to stay motivated working remotely
Timeline & Commitment
This is a remote, Ukraine-based, full-time position (40 hours/week). Start ASAP.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]