What we offer
1. Remote working with flexible schedule.
2. Opportunity to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
9. Familiarity with Ruby/JS/Python
10. Availability for on-call schedule
11. Excellent communication skills (English)
12. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
1. Selected candidates are invited for an introductory interview
2. A technical interview discussing your background and work samples provided
4. A final meeting with our VP of HR.
Compensation and benefits
2. Signing bonus
3. 4 weeks vacation
Sticker Mule is the Internet's fastest-growing printing company. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by an outstanding, globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software engineering team operates from 17 different countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers to join us.
The SRE team is responsible for the reliability and performance of our cloud infrastructure, the continuous integration and delivery pipelines, and the development tools used to build our services.