• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Respond to email and text messages for users seeking help.
• Install, modify, diagnose and repair (if possible) computer hardware and software.
• Track requests and issues in enterprise ticketing system and asset database redirecting problems to correct resources.
• Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
• Experience in IT user support area for 2+ years.
• Knowledge of help desk software, ticketing and issue tracking systems, and remote control software.
• Good knowledge of setting up, configuring and using both Windows and Mac platforms.
• Good knowledge of standard office applications (Antivirus products, MS Office, Adobe products, e-mail clients, etc.).
• Russian and English language skills (intermediate or higher).
• Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Customer service orientation.
What we offer:
• We are flexible in terms of working hours.
• Best team you will ever find
We are a leading emerging technologies company. With us, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.