Torre.co is looking for a UX Researcher. If you like working alongside some of the best practitioners in their field, rising to meet significant challenges, being entrepreneurial, UX research, product design, and digital platforms, this opportunity is for you!
- Must have potential to develop
- UX Research
- Project Design
- Attention to details
- Strategic Thinking
• Usability testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Value testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Exploratory testing.
• Analysis of user sessions.
• Manual regression testing.
• NPS surveys.
• Accessibility testing.
Spanish - Conversational
English - Fully-fluent
• Recruiting and scheduling unpaid testers.
• Managing frustration when testers don't show up for their scheduled session (around 50% do).
• Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers.
• Persisting and persevering.
• Frequently coming across unknowns.
• Managing constant change and sudden growth.
• Working in a demanding environment.
• Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
Monetary Compensation: USD$ 22,000 - 36,000/year
When submitting your application, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
At Torre, we believe that in the near future artificial intelligence will efficiently allocate most professional talent. We're building THE platform and network to power that future. It's an ambitious effort. We've made significant progress and we're gaining traction (you're experiencing it right now!).