Full Stack Developer
- TypeFreelancer / contractor
- SalaryAUD 15,000 - AUD 20,000
About the role
Here's what you'll do:
- Contribute to the GraphQL API that powers our app.
- Frequently commit code to github, peer review code, and merge code into Staging and Production environments.
- Contribute to our Design system by developing functional react components.
- Create beautiful frontend UIs using styled components
- Learn the ins and outs of startup culture and weekly sprint lifecycles using Agile methodologies
- Suggest new technologies that can improve the Uprise development workflow.
Heres what we can offer:
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A modern day work flow
- Single push deployments
- A great, vibrant, positive team
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to work on a product that helps others
- Passionate about coding, and constantly improving their skill set.
- Excellent communication skills
- An adaptable and quick learner with a growth mentality who thrives in ambiguity
- Experience with vanilla JS, react.js, redux, node.js, graphQL.
- Familiarity or some sort of interest in the following: node.js, github, microservices, web app security.
- Able to work on a time schedule which overlaps with with AEST (GMT +10:00) for a couple of hours
About the company
Uprise is a full-spectrum Mental Health tech start-up that builds both preventative & treatment solutions. Our system allows early detection of people who are at risk and then acts immediately to provide proven skills via smart-phone to kick-start recovery. We also link them with a phone coach who contacts them weekly until they are back on track. We are backed by 10 years of research and have over 13 published research studies showing that we can help a majority of our users return to good mental health using a low-cost web-based early intervention process that requires only 25 minutes per week for the user.