What You’ll Do
Our projects are a combination of launching then evolving brand-new products, as well as taking existing products to the next level. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, the wider UX team, and our client partners to deliver beautiful, engaging experiences. That’s everything from wires and prototyping, to gathering user feedback, to presenting to stakeholders, to designing polished interfaces, and overall, working hand in hand with the team to ensure that the software and mobile apps we create both look and ‘feel’ great.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- Several years experience in UI/UX design, with experience designing both responsive sites and applications as well as native mobile applications (IOS, Android, React Native).
- Experience working within a team across the entire product lifecycle, from research and prototyping, to launch, to ongoing feedback and iteration cycles.
- A robust portfolio of past projects and live examples you can walk us through
- A design aesthetic that demonstrates a strong foundation in the core visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English. Because of our close collaboration with our English-speaking clients, you must be able to engage confidently with them in design discussions.
To be successful in this role, you’ll also be:
- Passionate about creating products that deliver both a first-class user experience as well as real business results.
- Seriously detail-oriented. You pride yourself on delivering designs that are accurate and consistent. You enjoy thinking through the multiple scenarios and perspective in each user experience you create.
- Committed to keeping up with ‘best practices’ and new design thinking. You’re naturally curious, you’re constantly reviewing new apps and products, you can speak comfortably on the pros and cons of the latest design trends
- Skilled at presenting your designs and findings with clarity and confidence and engaging in stakeholder discussions
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
Please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.