A Cybersecurity lead oversees the delivery of complex security services. They work across various disciplines in IT, translated in vulnerabilities and exposures to internal and external attacks. They also handle third party assurance assessments.
The cybersecurity lead manages a team of security experts ensuring their work aligns with the company’s requirements. Cybersecurity leads promote awareness of strategic initiatives, and encourage self-sustaining security practices and behaviours within delivery teams.
They oversee the complete infrastructure lifecycle, which should include all hardware, software and services such as analysis, planning, engineering, and testing among others.
Businesses, big and small need to understand two facts about cybersecurity. The first is that any connectivity comes with risk. Whether you are a team of 5,20 or 158 every time you connect to the internet or to a partner network, you have the potential to be hacked. The second fact we need to consider is that data is an asset. With that said it is crucial to have a direct correlation between how much a company values its data, and its efforts to protect and secure that data. Connectivity and data are very intertwined, and key stakeholders need to acknowledge that cyberisk is business risk, and should invest in mitigating that risk. Of course companies need to have security software to protect them again small time hackers but technology alone is not enough to proactively protect your company’s data assets. You need to support your organization with an informed strategic approach to cubersecurity - that means hiring security experts.
Take a look at our top candidates to find the best Cybersecurity Lead for your project.
The world’s most ambitious tech companies and startups choose Make it in Ukraine Java freelancers to scale their teams, execute high-velocity projects and ship groundbreaking products
15+ years expert-level experience on cyber security: design, development, implementation, evaluation:
- cryptography: PKI, crypto subsystems design/development, implementation of protocols, algorithms
- mobile security: certification of mobile devices and solutions on conformity to security requirements and standards, design/implementation of native system security components/services
- security evaluation: analysis of crypto and security solutions/architecture/implementations, development scenarios/test cases/tools, performing tests, security assessment
- access control: mandatory access control policy development/evaluation/verification
- trusted computing: smart cards apps implementation, design/development of TPM/HSM security/crypto solutions/systems
- cloud security: products design, requirements specification
Preferable technologies/solutions: Linux, Android, C, ARM, OpenSSL, CC/CEM (Common Criteria), ISO/IEC 15408, ISO/IEC 27001, MDFPP, FIPS, SELinux, Knox, keymaster, gatekeeper, keystore, fingeprint, Tizen, Smack, TrustZone, QSEE, <t-base, TEEGris, GlobalPlatform TEE, ASN1, PCI DSS, OWASP
National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute' Engineer's degree, Computer Engineering, 1994 - 2000
Cyber Security Specialist | Information Security Specialist
Specialties: Information Security Management, Penetration Testing, Web Security,Network Security, Communication and Software technologies, Cloud Computing/SDN, Cloud, Virtualization, Networking.
My technology background will help me to work with as a team on staff and provide me with an understanding of the visual aspects of our work. I have developed and completed quarterly employee performance evaluations, and recommendations for incentives to upper management. With strong people skills and a pleasant demeanor.
Main job responsibilities:
- Intelligence Research;
- Investigation of APT attacks;• Cyber Incident Investigation;
- Digital evidence collection;
- Forensic science and Computer forensics;
- Penetration Testing;
- IT management and management of 5 regional offices;
- SOC Officer;
- Conduction of audit of security;
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment;
- Reverse engineering;
- Conduction of audit of security;
- Vulnerability searching;
- Hacking preventing;
- Eliminate the consequences of hacking;
Main job responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and support of information security systems
- Implementation of security procedures in business and IT process
- Conduction of audit of security
- Management of information security of end-user systems
- Penetration test
- Operational management of the DLP system
- Implementation and configuration of IPS / IDS, SIEM, WAF systems
- Participation in the process of investigation of Informational Security incidents
- Vulnerability analysis, information risk assessment
- Enterprise preparation for certification ISO 27001
- Setting up Wi-Fi networks security
Cybersecurity Team Lead
Cybersecurity Lead. I'm a consultant who can review your cybersecurity policies and processes to improve performance and reduce expenses. As an example, for now, our team optimizing Security Operation Center to improve processes and reduce false-positive alerts. Also, my team and I perform any penetration testing,application security assessment, cybersecurity education, code review. Based on a substantial experience, our team aims to deliver excellent Managed Security Services to satisfy our partners. We always learn and grow because of it our primary focus if we stop to learn and grow; we are dead.
The company is delivering offensive and defensive cybersecurity services worldwide. Coordinate of a global community of white hat hackers on own bug bounty platform - HackenProof.
- Project coordination for cohesive between cyber-security, product,marketing, and development teams of company and customers;
- Managed and advised security projects and feature development for technology partners and commercial clients;
- Build technology roadmap and translated complex cyber-security operations into actionable business objectives of clients;
- Managing the Red team group;
- Build essential level security operations center, from scratch;
- Perform negotiations with customers and subcontractors.
The first Ukrainian cybersecurity educational project, which started by Unit Cityand Hacken company. CyberSchool provides modern cybersecurity education.
- Prepare materials for reverse engineering course; Lecturing on reverseengineering and binary exploitation;
- Preparing lab environment;
The startup develops robust protection software for ATM to prevent all possible attacks based on malicious software and hardware attacks. Provides cybersecurity services and consulting for their customers to achieve a high level of cybersecurity protection.